Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Beware the False Prophet

 

Prophet: person who speaks for God; one who foretells, inspired preacher, one who speaks for a god, inspired preacher or teacher

--------------------------------------

False Prophet:

Deuteronomy 18: 20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

 

Jeremiah 23: 14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah. 

16 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord.

 

Mark 13: 22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

--------------------------------------

New York Governor Kathy Hochul:

God let you survive this pandemic because he wants you to do great things someday. He let you live through this when so many other people did not and that is also your responsibility.

[God] made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers - he made them come up with a vaccine. That is from God to us and we must say, thank you, God. Thank you.  And I wear my 'vaccinated' necklace all the time to say I'm vaccinated. All of you, yes, I know you're vaccinated, you're the smart ones, but you know there's people out there who aren't listening to God and what God wants. You know who they are.

Conclusion

Revelation 19: 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

10 comments:

  1. It continues (quote):
    "I need you to be my apostles. I need you to go out and talk about it and say, we owe this to each other."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil will twist the word of God in its quest for more evil. Truth is not found there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. Another Nouveau Catholic in power. Wonderful.

    " ...now God has asked me to serve humbly as your servant, as your Governor, and yes it is the first female governor. That's kind of exciting but I feel the responsibility more than ever because of that, because I know I also cannot let my sisters down. I have to succeed for them."

    That's odd that she refers to herself as 'it' and in the third person. Maybe it was just a typo or she misspoke.

    "we bring people together as women so naturally do, then other women will be able to follow behind me and step into the roles of power. "

    Notice she said power and not authority. Power is what you need to govern when you don't have authority. Also the blatant sexual supremacy among the women (and many men) of the Left is just par for the course these days.

    "I've been here for seven straight years as Lieutenant Governor and I've seen people at their lowest lows "

    Is she talking about those who were abused or harrassed by Cuomo? Because I'm sure she must have known all about that.

    "it was so excruciatingly painful, and we still have people who are not back to their jobs, no fault to their own."

    Yeah, it was your fault.

    "this pandemic made us stronger."

    It should be clear who the 'us' she is referring to is: the government.

    "I need you to be my apostles. "

    God-complex much?

    "God will keep his promise to you. God will keep his promise to you. And here is my promise to you..."

    In Kathy Hochul's name we pray. Awomen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As G.K. Chesterton said, when a man ceases to believe in God, he'll believe in anything; in this case it's the pagan religion of Covid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello wise Mithrandir, wielder of Narya, servant of the Secret Fire!

      This process of state worship began a long time ago. Lincoln was it's prophet. Here is a quote from his Lyceum Address:

      "Let reverence for the laws, be breathed by every American mother, to the lisping babe, that prattles on her lap--let it be taught in schools, in seminaries, and in colleges; let it be written in Primers, spelling books, and in Almanacs;--let it be preached from the pulpit, proclaimed in legislative halls, and enforced in courts of justice. And, in short, let it become the political religion of the nation; and let the old and the young, the rich and the poor, the grave and the gay, of all sexes and tongues, and colors and conditions, sacrifice unceasingly upon its altars."

      Delete
  5. Warnings about COVID vaccines, and what comes after the 'pandemic', from some holy elders:

    https://orthodoxethos.com/post/the-war-against-god

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walt, the link isn't working - and I have also tried just the site. I would welcome a good link, or maybe the problem is on my end.

      Delete
    2. I could not access it either, but it did show up on a 2DuckGo search.

      Delete
    3. Yes, it shows up in a search, but every link is dead - for the home page, for the specific article, etc. Tried on both firefox and edge.

      Delete
  6. Re.: Cuomo (Governor, not the steroids dude)'
    Aquinas tells a story (it also appears in the writings of John of Salisbury) about an evil tyrant in Syracuse. He has heard that an elderly lady has been praying for his safety. He summons her and inquires, "Why?" "When I was a little girl", she begins "Syracuse had a horrible tyrant. I prayed to God that he would die. God answered my prayer. But his successor was even worse. So I prayed for his death also. He likewise died. And now we have you, the worse of the lot. I am very much afraid of how bad your successor might be. May years to you, Lord." Now we New Yorkers look back to Cuomo as a lesser of evils compared to this blasphemous despot. Am I surprised that the Christian church leaders have not condemned the new Governor's assumption of Godhead? Pray for our church leaders(sic). Pray for the health senile old tyrant in the White House. Seriously. Eis polla eti, Despota!

    ReplyDelete