Monday, September 13, 2021

Well, Who Didn’t See This Coming?

 

Especially after this: Biden says he would not make coronavirus vaccine mandatory (HT Zero Hedge):

I don’t think it should be mandatory, I wouldn’t demand that it be mandatory, but I would do everything in my power….

Yeah, the devil was in that “do everything in my power” part….

---------------------------------------------

Biden gave a speech….

Scapegoating is the practice of singling out a person or group for unmerited blame and consequent negative treatment. Scapegoating may be conducted by individuals against individuals, individuals against groups, groups against individuals, and groups against groups.

Many of us are frustrated with the nearly 80 million Americans who are still not vaccinated… This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated…

That’s nearly 80 million Americans not vaccinated. In a country as large as ours, that’s 25% minority. That 25% can cause a lot of damage, and they are.

For the vast majority of you who’ve gotten vaccinated, I understand your anger at those who haven’t gotten vaccinated.

Sacrificial lamb: someone or something that is deliberately sacrificed to promote a cause or for the benefit of others.

We cannot allow these actions to stand in the way of protecting the large majority of Americans who have done their part and want to get back to life as normal.

Tyranny: government by a ruler or small group of people who have unlimited power over the people in their country or state and use it unfairly and cruelly; a situation in which someone or something controls how you are able to live, in an unfair way.

…I’m announcing that the Department of Labor is developing an emergency rule to require all employers with 100 or more employees that together employee over 80 million workers to ensure their workforces are fully vaccinated, or show a negative test at least once a week.

Authoritarianism: the belief that people must obey completely and not be allowed freedom to act as they wish.

This is not about freedom or personal choice.  You’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us.

The safest thing for your child 12 and older is to get them vaccinated. They get vaccinated for a lot of things. That’s it, get them vaccinated.

If they’ll not help, if these governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way.

And, perhaps most frightening of all…

Today, I’m announcing that the Defense Department will double the number of military health teams that they’ll deploy to help their fellow Americans in hospitals around the country.

---------------------------------------------

List of Top 10 Most Brutal Dictators in Modern History

The concept of dictatorship, as well as the use of force and systemic persecution of political opponents to stay in power, dates back to the ancient Roman civilization. However, it was the modern history dictators who made it virtually a synonym for gross human rights violations and brutality. Sadly, some of the most brutal dictators in modern history held power not so long ago.

As long as “not so long ago” includes…well…like now.

---------------------------------------------

The most predictable headline: Here's who loves Biden's vaccine mandate: The companies that have to enforce it

President Joe Biden gave a gift to every major company in America by forcing them to mandate vaccines or stringently test their employees for Covid. Their reaction to the new rule: glee.

Corporate America had been trying to navigate two competing pandemic realities: Companies are desperately trying to get back to business as usual, and mandating vaccines is among the best ways to accomplish that. But a labor shortage had tied their hands, as businesses have been worried that forcing people to get the shot would send some desperately needed employees and potential new hires packing.

What does this remind me of…?

The Gulag was a system of forced labor camps established during Joseph Stalin’s long reign as dictator of the Soviet Union. …At its height, the Gulag network included hundreds of labor camps that held anywhere from 2,000 to 10,000 people each.

Today, gulags can be as small as 100 people each.  As to these corporate leaders?  Let’s just call them Biden’s willing executioners….

11 comments:

  1. My employer is whole heartedly enforcing Biden's order even before it has been signed. I have already talked to the corporate health office. They won't even follow CDC guidelines of waiting 90 days after a COVID case or antibody infusion before vaccination.

    So now I am trying to convince them to give me 90 days so my health isn't put at risk. If I don't convince them I will lose my job if I don't get the vaccine soon.

    I can't afford that and what I do is specialized and hard to find. So I will probably have to get a vaccine even though I have 20 times the immunity than vaccinated people. And my employer is relishing its role as a government thug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May God guide you as you work through this....

      Delete
    2. RMB,

      I pray to God for you that He will strengthen you to fight the good fight!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Bionic. I got the documentation I need to file a medical exemption, at least for 90 days. My prayer is that I get the exemption of 90 days and then the regulation/order gets struck down before I have to take the jab. I am more optimistic today.

      Delete
    4. I think this will be a long road. How long will it take for OSHA to write rules? How many class-action lawsuits will gum up the implementation? How many state governments will fight back, via lawsuits, counter-fines, etc.?

      How many police departments will be stripped bare? How many companies will see those over 55 or so decide to just pack it in and leave (as if today's college graduates are capable of even demonstrating how to tie shoes)?

      How many companies will hold out until the last minute, offering a place for employees from competitors a place to land? What impact will this have?

      And by the time this all plays out, will the farce be so obvious (packed football stadiums, unmasked, screaming f*cK Joe Biden) that it just falls apart?

      It is now well accepted that the vaccinated pose risk just like the unvaxxed - the debate remains only a relative one.

      Having said all of this, the irrationality on this entire topic still has significant momentum. But it offers a possibility: if it all blows up before they kill us all, perhaps it could lead to a great awakening.

      Buy as much time as you can.

      Delete
    5. Here's the declination document, read and free to give to RMB or anyone. If this is old news then please tell me.:)
      Statement of Declination for Offer of Influenza Vaccine Product
      1. YOUR NAME, a living woman retain and reserve all of my God-given rights including sole possession and
      sole use of all my biological materials which are granted to me by my Creator.
      My employer and location of employment have offered an influenza vaccination product to me pursuant
      to and satisfying the requirements of YOUR STATE Health & Safety Code COPY AND PASTE INFLUENZA
      HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE HERE.
      I retain the right to decline all attempts to access, influence and or otherwise alter any and all of my God-
      given biological material and or biological systems which are unique, flawless and original design and
      craftsmanship of my Creator and of which my Creator has granted me sole possession, proprietorship and
      use of.
      I require that any and all product offered to me by my employer or workplace be both entirely retrievable
      from and also removable in its entirety from my body, person, and womanhood at the conclusion of each
      and every work period and or work shift and also and again at the completion of my contractual
      obligations with my location or employment, and or employer.
      Pursuant to my above statement, I decline the offer for influenza vaccination product.
      By: YOUR SIGNATURE DATE
      YOUR PRINTED NAME
      All Rights Reserved

      Delete
    6. Morality is our greatest weapon against this evil communist cult. They HATE it! Lol.

      Delete
  2. "Biden's willing executioners": along with (of course) university presidents, TV commentators, church leaders. I was listening in to a streamed in church service (Anglican monastic society) where the Eucharistic celebrant announced that, although his diocese (Massachusetts) permits congregational singing if all the singers are wearing masks(!), in his chapel none of the laity will be permitted to sing, since the community is 'following the science". "Sing", he said, "in your hearts." What bold leadership, what backbone, what Hobbesian reasoning: " Do not fear him who can kill the body. Fear Him who can take both body and soul and cast them into Hades." Greeting from the age of Big Brother, if not of the Anti-Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RMB,
    There's a declination document at crrow777, written by a nurse after listening to crrow legal episodes. It's brilliant and can't be rebutted! Her name is "agent J" and is on episode 338 and 231. It's based on creation principles. After presenting this document she continued to work until she quit 5 months later and moved to Latin America for a breath of free air.
    Crrow has given out thousands of copies. You can request a copy or I may be able to get you one.
    It's titled: A DOCUMENT OF DECLINATION OF THE FLU VACCINATION PRODUCT OFFER.. it starts something like this, I _______, OF A LIVING WOMAN, HAVING SOLE OWNERSHIP OVER MY CREATOR'S CREATION OF MY BODY, DEMAND THAT NO ALTERATIONS BE PERMANENT.
    The last paragraph goes something like this: I REQUEST THAT ALL ALTERATIONS END AT THE END OF EACH WORK SHIFT. THEREFORE I MUST RESPECTFULLY DECLINE YOUR PRODUCT OFFER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RMB,
    Trust me, I'm sure I butchered her words as I'm doing this from memory. It's 4 paragraphs in total. Remember, it is an EXPERIMENTAL PRODUCT OFFER. They can not force you to participate! Call their bluff. You have no choice.

    ReplyDelete