I refer to the Hillary emails sent to Huma found on Weiner’s laptop (that’s laptop as in computer – get your mind out of the gutter).
…Comey learns that the Weiner laptop had emails that were so damning it would be a crime against the public to allow them to vote without first seeing a big red flag.
I suggest reading Adams’ entire post, as it is well-reasoned.
And Mike Rozeff offers a list of “general possibilities” of what might be hiding in those emails. I have greatly narrowed the list, as several of the items – all of which should be enough to disqualify her from any position of trust in a moral society – do not pass through the filter offered by Adams.
But a few items on Rozeff’s list do:
· Her role and knowledge concerning Benghazi.
· Her role and knowledge concerning arms shipments to Syria from Libya.
· Her dealings with donors to the Clinton Foundation.
· The methods by which Bill Clinton and she benefited monetarily and personally while she was Secretary of State, especially through the Clinton Foundation.
· Her involvement in having e-mails deleted and bleached.
Returning to Adams:
…no matter who gets elected, we’ll eventually learn of something disqualifying in the Weiner emails.
All items on Rozeff’s list I find disqualifying. However, the general public doesn’t have my filter. The handful of items above are the “disqualifying” items, it seems to me.