I give it about ten years….
· Fingerprints, retina scans, and DNA swabs.
· You will be required to disrobe entirely.
· Body cavity searches at the TSA agent’s discretion.
· You will, of course, be offered a private screening room.
· Your clothes will be returned to you at the arrival city.
· New clothes will be issued to you for the flight; something akin to the blue hospital robes with the open backside.
· Oh, and slippers.
· Your clothes, carry-ons, and luggage will be sent on a separate, baggage-only plane.
· All hard drives and electronic devices will have all data duplicated onto government-controlled media.
· As your plane will carry no baggage, it can now offer double-decker seating; this will offset the cost of the second, baggage-only plane.
· Upon arrival, your clothes will be returned.
· The arrival city is free to demand another full body screening and cavity search.