Thursday, October 17, 2024

Hello From an Old Friend

 

I have missed the voice of Jeff Deist ever since he left the Mises Institute a couple of years ago.  He has popped up publicly a couple of times since then, most recently at Hans Hoppe’s Property and Freedom Society annual conference.

At this conference, he gave a talk entitled A New Approach to Hoppe’s “Open Border” Critics.  It is consistent with Jeff’s comments on this and similar topics in the past, as I would fully expect.  Even knowing this, I watched, as it is always nice to hear Jeff speak on any topic.

I have encouraged Jeff to find an outlet to once again bring his voice to the public – a blog, podcast, whatever.  To my knowledge, he has not yet done so.  So, I am left, as with this talk at PFS, with finding tidbits wherever Jeff chooses to leave them!

No comments:

Post a Comment