My last post got me to thinking….
I have decided this actually is true – they do hate us for our freedom.
Before you decide never to visit this site again, please bear with me. I will list many of our freedoms that they hate, and in the end you tell me who is “they.”
1) Our freedom of religion
2) Our freedom of speech
3) Our freedom of the press
4) Our freedom to peaceably assemble
5) Our freedom to petition the government for redress of grievances
6) Our freedom to bear firearms
7) Our freedom to be secure in our persons, houses, papers and effects
8) Our freedom to be secure against unreasonable searches and seizures
9) Our freedom to expect validly sworn out warrants
10) Our freedom to expect a speedy trial
11) Our freedom to all other rights retained by the people, for example:
a. Our freedom to smoke (whatever)
b. Our freedom to drink (whatever)
c. Our freedom to eat (whatever)
d. Our freedom to travel without abuse
e. Our freedom to video them
f. Our freedom to criticize them
g. Our freedom not to wear seatbelts in a car or helmets on a bike
h. Our freedom to retain our earnings
i. Our freedom to own our home
j. Our freedom of choice (well, all except one)
That’s enough, my brain is tired.
Now, you guess: who is “they”?